Abujacampus.com is the number 1 blog for all educated related news, therefore we are giving a golden opportunity to our dear valued readers, bloggers, and professionals, Freelancers to share their interest, expertise and contribute massively to the student community. however We are looking for experts and enthusiasts who can contribute their qouta in any school related topic to write for us here in Abujacampus. We welcome guest post submissions from authors, students and bloggers or experts, even freelancers. However, Our Module The subject of content should be solely related to events and happenings around the school campus, Gist, entertainment and news that appeals greatly to the student community at large.
Is for you to Join hand and help our community of thousands of visitors who are seriously in need of help with their school related news and also explore the opportunity to reach thousands of niche-specific audiences in relevant categories.do you Have an article idea in mind? Link up to our email at Admin@abujacampus.com.
SEE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW
- Guest Post General Guidelines, Your posts should be well-written, arranged, organized, original, and should not have been previously published Only student-based articles providing valuable information or tips will be highly considered. Check the posts very well before you start writing to avoid creating a post on a topic already covered in this site.
- Word count should be 1000 or more. You could provide a short bio and introduce yourself to our readers for easy identification.
- You can add one relevant link in your bio. Send 1 related image with your article that would be used as the ‘featured image’ Share your post in your social media profiles or handles once it is published.
- Post should be written in simple, fluent and communicative English. Proofread and spell-check before sending the post. Be creative and helpful.
- lastly, to write a post with us: Make sure you meet all of Abujacampus requirements.
- Research guidelines and requirements above. Articles should not be less than 1000 words. Send an email to Admin@abujacampus.com with your article attached in a word document, which includes your name, location, and blog URL (if you have one). We will then review and if it meets our requirement it will be published within a few days due to the long list of guest posts we get, so please be patient.
- We do not accept posts that have been previously written before.
- Make sure you read while writing to be sure you are not making mistakes.
- Don’t copy and paste any post from any site; we are strongly against copyright violated posts.